Parts & Accessories
Show your love for bicycles, tools and all things Park Tool with their Coffee Mug. Perfect for impressing your guests with a cool-logo cup, or fueling yourself before a fun wrenching session, a few of these mugs should be in every kitchen cabinet and bicycle workshop, too!
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
Adapter for direct mounting of the Fuel Pack or other equipment with screw connections. Are you planning to mount the Fuel-Pack or a bottle holder on your bike but find the threaded holes are not in the right place? The Offset-Plate 64 MM gives you a flexible way of adjusting the position of the Fuel-Pack, a bottle holder or other equipment with screw connections.
- Insulated koozie designed for 12 oz cans - Made for Origin8 by Bomber Jacket - Made of Premium 4mm neoprene - HD dye-sublimation print for long-lasting graphics - Reduces rate of warming by 50% - Collapsible design - Gold Alloy Zippers - Color: Speed
Increase your hydration capacity with Origin-8's HydroRail Double Seat Bracket. This bracket mounts to your saddle rails and holds two bottle cages. And, the angle is fully adjstable so you can customize it to keep your bottles within easy reach. Bottles and cages sold separately.
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
- Individually packaged - Enables mounting of a bottle cage in a variety of positions - Fits 22.2-26.0mm handlebars
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Update or replace your lumbar reservoir. This 2-liter lumbar reservoir is just like the one that comes in our mountain bike hydration packs. The 70-ounce design includes a wide mouth for easy filling and a high-flow valve for efficient drinking. - 2L / 70 oz Dakine x Hydrapak 3D lumbar reservoir - Blaster high-flow bite valve w/shut-off - Quick-disconnect tubing for easier refills - Molded 3D bottom provides better shape inside the pack - Molded 3D bottom for much better drying between rides
The Dakine 3L Hydrapak design of the Replacement Reservoir is engineered to be durable and easy to use. The Shape-Loc center baffle adds some rigidity to the shape of the bladder, which cuts down on shifting of water weight while you're in motion and makes for a more resilient design. Meanwhile, the wide-mouth opening and plug-and-play connecters make it easy to fill, drain, and clean. And, of course, it's BPA- and PVC-free.
Mount any water bottle cage using our Cage Strap Adapter to any diameter of 3.25" or less. This will allow you to mount a water bottle in all kinds of different areas on your bike—you choose what is best for you! The extra-wide length can be cut to your desired length. The Adapter won't move around because it has a rubber base and compresses on your frame when mounted.
BiKASE's Handlebar/Seat Post Bottle Cage Bracket makes it easy to attach a bottle cage and bottle (both sold separately) to your handlebars or seat post. It's made of durable engineered plastic polymers and includes shims and hardware to fit on handlebars and seat posts with 24 to 32mm diameters or 32mm to 43mm diameters. It also rotates so you can set the bottle where you want it for easy access. • Material: POM head, PP bracket, Stainless steel hardware • Size: 8cm x 6cm x 2cm • Weight: 40 g • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm • Versatile bracket rotates
This water bottle enclosure is designed to insulate and prevent water from freezing when riding in cold conditions. - Waterproof, 5.5mm neoprene construction with nylon lamination inside and outside - Includes: plastic cage, Allen key, screws and washers - Fits and encloses up to an average 20oz bottle and has enough room for a heat pack - Extended zipper pull for easy open close while riding with winter gloves - Reflective material on logo
Previous page Page 2 of 2