Created in the rugged British Columbia mountains that inspire every bike we make, the Fluid HT is built with nimble, confident handling that'll give you every opportunity to discover which type of trail riding you prefer, and allow you to ride your best once you get there.
The progressive aluminum frame design creates a powerful pedaling position, distributes your weight ideally between both wheels, and allows the front suspension to soak up bumps and keep your tires connected to the trail.
- 6061 DB alloy Fluid frame
- Trail geo with 120mm suspension fork
- 27.5" sizing options in XS/S/M - 29" in M/L/XL
- Tire fitment up to 2.6"
- Internal routing for shifter and brake cables
- Shimano Deore 12spd Drivetrain w/10/51 Cassette
- X-Fusion RC32 Air 120mm Fork
- Maxxis Ardent 2.4" Tires
- PROGRESSIVE DESIGN: The Fluid HT uses Norco's holistic approach to fit and geometry to achieve its playful, capable singletrack performance. The unique combination of longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides a more forward weight distribution within a longer wheelbase. This allows more powerful pedaling, increased climbing traction and added grip and control when descending so you can confidently navigate the trail.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM FRAME: The premium X6 double-butted aluminum frameset features size scaled tubing to maintain the same stiffness and ride quality across all frame sizes. This allows every rider to enjoy the same responsive and playful trail riding experience. Thoughtful design details like internal cable routing and smooth welding technology allow for clean lines and a quiet, rattle-free ride.
- NO-COMPROMISE COMPONENT SELECTION: Thoughtful component selection at all price points bring performance to Fluid HT riders of all levels. Featuring dropper posts, reliable 1x drivetrains, and tubeless compatible 2.6" tires for maximum traction and control, the Fluid HT is ready for the trails you know and the ones you have yet to explore.
- 27.5" AND 29" WHEELS: Designed around 27.5" wheels for XS-M frame sizes and 29" wheels for M-XL, the Fluid HT gives medium-sized riders a choice of wheel size allowing them to further fine tune handling characteristics based on their size, riding style and preferences. Both are tuned to deliver almost identical ride handling and optimal performance on any trail you can find.
- Sizes X-Small – Medium: 27.5-inch
- Sizes Medium – X-Large: 29-inch
|Frame||6061 Alloy, Butted TT, DT, Internal Routing|
|Fork||X-Fusion RC32 Air, 120mm|
|Headset||Sealed Bearing, Tapered|
|Rims/Wheels||Alex DP30 TRS|
Front: Shimano HB-MT400-B, 15 x 110mm Boost, Center Lock
Rear: Shimano FH-MT410-B, 12 x 148mm Boost, Microspline, Center Lock
|Tires||Maxxis Ardent 2.4" EXO 60TPI|
|Crankset||Shimano Deore FC-MT510-1, 170mm (XS, S), 175mm (M, L, XL)|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano Sealed Bearing, BSA Threaded|
|Chain||Shimano Deore CN-M6100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore RD-M6100|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Deore CS-M6100-12, 10-51T, 12 Speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore SL-M6100-R|
|Handlebars||X6 Alloy 750mm, 15mm Rise|
|Stem||Alloy 50mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp|
|Brake Levers||Tektro HD-M275|
Front: Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads w/Tektro 180mm rotor
Rear: Tektro HD-M275 Hydraulic, Resin Pads w/Tektro 160mm rotor
|Pedals||VP Nylon Flat|
|Seat Post||TranzX YSP18 Dropper, 31.6mm, 130mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Silver / Medium / 29-inch||058817484421||0655011905|
|Black/Silver / Large / 29-inch||058817484438||0655011906|
|Black/Silver / X-Large / 29-inch||058817484445||0655011907|
|Blue/Black / Small / 27.5-inch||058817484469||0655021704|
|Blue/Black / Medium / 27.5-inch||058817484476||0655021705|
|Blue/Black / Medium / 29-inch||058817490019||0655021905||210000039755|
|Blue/Black / Large / 29-inch||058817484520||0655021906||210000039756|
|Blue/Black / X-Large / 29-inch||058817484513||0655021907|