- Origin8 Bolt high profile T700 UD carbon tubeless ready disc brake clincher
- Origin8 Elite convertible road disc hubs with anti-bite Shimano cassette body featuring 6 pawl/48 point/7.5-degree engagement
- 24 hole QR front/24 hole QR rear 6 bolt road disc hubs laced with straight pull Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- Weight: 793g front/907g rear
- ISO-Road certified and assembled in the USA
- Width ID (mm): 17.5
- Axle: QR
- Rim Color: Blk
- Rim Model: OR8 Bolt Carbon Road Disc
- Hub Model: OR8 RD-1110 Elite Road Disc
- O.L.D.: 100mm/135mm
- Hub Color: Blk
- Gears: 8-11s Cass
- Brake Type: 6B
- Spoke Type: Sapim CX-Ray BK
- Spoke Count: 24H
- Wall: Dbl
- Valve: PV
- Type: Tubeless Compatible
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminates the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Shimano/SRAM / Black / QR / QR / 700C||888571048924||640445|