Being a company of mountain bikers, when Race Face set out to design a new wheel, their goal was simple, "Make the wheel we want to ride."
- Large oversized flange for improved bracing angle
- Larger bearings
- No bearing adjuster
- Wider bearing stance
- Balanced spoke counter bore
- Tool-free interchangeable end caps (sold separately)
- 30mm Internal width tubeless ready rim
- 4.5mm Offset – Improves spoke balance and wheel stiffness
- New stronger alloy for highest impact resistance of any Race Face or Easton rim
- High gloss black water transfer logos
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire bead. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||Aluminum 6069|
|Brake Compatibility||6-bolt disc|
|Inner Rim Width||30mm|
|Hub||Race Face Vault|
|Axle||Please choose axle from the drop-down menu|
* Subject to change without notice.