The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride.
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard.
- Significantly lighter than PFGXP system
- Easier installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame
- Easy installation
- Two fully sealed cartridge bearings
- ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
- BB-frame interface PressFit (Road: 86.5mm)
- Crank-BB interface DUB
- Bearing type Standard
- Spindle diameter DUB
- Cup material Steel
|PressFit / DUB / 86.5mm||710845826030||00.6418.025.000||210000031452|