- Compatible with all GoPro Hero cameras and WASPcam (when using with t-Tip mount) - Centers the lens directly in front of handlebar/Stem - Quick release levers allow quick and easy position change - Flip flop mountable design giving the camera multiple positions - 31.8Mm diameter handlebar clamp
Need to hold down your GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone case? If you have multiple bikes, an ATV, or stroller, the Xtended X Bracket will allow multiple mountings with GoKASE or DriKASE iPhone cases. • Fits handlebar diameters 22mm to 34mm
Are you looking for an incredibly simple way to mount your phone to your bicycle? Do you want that case to have a plethora of mounting options and accessories? Well... look no further than the ElastoKASE from BiKASE. Utilizing the 1/8 turn connection of the GoKASE and the simplicity of a rubber lined, gripping shock cord, the ElastoKASE is your "go to" phone or anything case. • Phone holder for 6-inch phones and smaller • Works with GoKASE attachments and brackets • Material: TPE & Shock Cord
BiKASE's iKASE is ideal for holding iPads, other tablets, and similar devices on your handlebars for using them when you're riding on an indoor trainer. It has a protective clear covering that keeps the sweat off your tablet while allowing full functionality. It quickly and securely straps on and lets you exercise to music or movies, read books, catch up on email, and check the news and social media. The iKASE can be positioned for your preferred viewing angle and the tablet can be rotated between landscape and portrait viewing while mounted. • Material: 600 denier nylon • Size: 10 x 7.5-inches • Three Velcro straps on back for mounting • Many uses including car mount and easy to hold
BiKASE's Mini iKASE is ideal for mounting smaller tablets on the handlebars of your bicycle and exercise bikes (letting you listen to music or movies, read books, catch up on email and check the news and social media). It has a protective clear covering that keeps the sweat off your tablet while allowing full functionality. It quickly and securely straps on, and the strap is removable for using the iKASE off the bike, too. • Material: Urethane • Fits tablets up to 8 x 5.5-inches • Fits iPad Mini and smaller • Strap/Velcro Mounting • Side rollup opening • Removable mounting strap • Clear on back where camera is located
BiKASE's GoKASE is a TPU injection molded iPhone case designed as a platform for transportation. With the X-Bracket mounting system, your phone needs an 1/8th turn to be secure. • Fits handlebar 24mm-32mm diameter • Cam lock system • Adjustable vertically and horizontally • Material: TPU/PC/POM/Stainless Steel hardware • Weight: 100 g
The NavBag from BiKASE is your touring bike's best friend. Not only is the NavBag a spacious handlebar bag, but it also doubles as a map, tablet, or phone holder. No matter what form of navigation you prefer, the NavBag has you covered. • Reversible clear flap for smart phone and tablets • Reflective strips at front and sides • Magnets mechanism for easy operation • Shoulder strap included • PE stiffener structure • Mounts higher on handlebar than normal handlebar bags for less interference with cables • 840 denier nylon/TPU cover • 14 x 3.75 x 6.75 inches • 9 x 5.7 inches • 300 cubic inches
The Tablet Stand from BiKASE is a freestanding Tablet holder designed for indoor training. In order to take advantage of the many sizes of bikes and heights of riders, the Tablet Stand uses a telescoping tripod design to accommodate any rider. On top of the height adjustment, the tablet clamp can rotate a full 360°. Don't let you tablet go to waste during your grueling training sessions! Put it to work with the tablet stand from BiKASE. Features: - Works with iPad Mini, iPad, Surface and most tablets. - Telescoping stand - Full rotation - Comes with carrying bag
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
- Required for charging Campagnolo V2 and V3 Power Units - Not compatible with Campagnolo V1 Power Unit
OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
The H-34 Flex-Tight Bracket is an OEM handlebar bracket so you can attach Cateye accessories. It fits all handlebars up to 32mm in diameter.
CatEye's Out Front Bracket frees up your handlebars and positions your favorite CatEye computer just in front of your stem for optimal viewing and accessibility.
This Sensor works with the Strada Wireless RD300, Strada Wireless Universal CC-RD310W, Micro Wireless CC-MC200W, Urban Wireless CC-VT240W, and Urban Wireless + CC-VT245W.
CatEye's ANT+ Speed/Cadence Sensor works with any ANT+ compatible cyclo-computer, including CatEye's Stealth EVO+, to give you speed and cadence data, so you can improve your cycling and track your rides. Attack each ride and celebrate your successes on the bike!
CatEye's Bluetooth Speed/Cadence Sensor transmits your speed and cadence through your Bluetooth-compatible Smartphone to your handlebar-mounted CatEye Strada Smart cyclo-computer (sold separately). Download the CatEye Cycling app for iPhone/Android and you’ll get all your ride data and save your phone battery. Attack each ride and celebrate your successes on the bike!
Speed/Cadence Sensor Parts Kit for Strada Digital RD410DW, RD420DW, RD430DW, and V3n.
The BlueGiga dongle gives Rouvy, CycleOps' virtual training software, the ability to seamlessly connect to Bluetooth devices and sensors. The BlueGiga dongle contains a Bluetooth (BLE) radio that allows PCs to communicate with BLE devices, including CycleOps smart indoor bicycle trainers and power meters made by the folks at PowerTap. Most importantly, the BlueGiga dongle is necessary to update the firmware Over the Air (OTA) via VirtualTraining for the Hammer and Magnus bike trainers. - Bluetooth dongle for PCs to work with Rouvy - Needed for Over the Air Firmware Updates to Smart Indoor Bike Trainers. - Works with PC desktops and laptops.
Connect your desktop to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
Keep your computer where you can read it with Delta's stem bolt-mounted Computer Caddy. It provides a mounting point for awkward or crowded bars. - Mounts securely using the stem bolt - Adds a space to mount up to two devices - Weight limit of 125g (0.28 pounds) per side
Extension Arm holds tablets at comfortable viewing distance. - For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Compatible with all Delta Tablet Holders (sold separately) - Premium aluminum construction - Instant attachment and removal - Rubber coated to protect stem and bars
- Securely holds Android, Blackberry, and other devices - Instant removal and installation of device - Rubber bumpers help grip and cushion device - Adjustable viewing angle can be set for preference - Handlebar mount, stem mount, and an all-weather touchscreen-friendly bag included - Maximum dimensions 2.9" Wide x 5/8" Deep x 5.5" Tall (74X16x139mm)
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Holds iPad Mini, Kindle Fire, Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy 7 - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Mini-Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 8.6" x 5.5" x .625" | 220 x 140 x 15mm (H x W x D)
- For use with trainers and spin bikes only - Securely holds all popular full-size tablets - iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Kindle Fire, Google Nexus and many similar devices - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference - landscape or portrait - Instant removal and installation of device - Neat rubber bumpers grip and help cushion device - Tablet Holder max dimensions: - Holds devices with max dims 12" x 7.5" x .625" | 305 x 190 x 15 mm (H x W x D)
Mounts a tablet to the handlebars of a bike in a trainer or a spin bike. - For indoor use only (spin bikes/trainers/rollers) - Universal clamp attaches to all round bars up to 1.5" diameter - Viewing perspective can be set for preference, landscape or portrait - Includes touch screen friendly splash-proof bag - Instant removal and installation of device - Hold tablets 9-10"
A Garmin compatible computer mount, specifically for ENVE road stems. ENVE wanted to create a clean and integrated solution to mounting a Garmin GPS cycling computer without having to clamp it to the handlebars. In the case of the ENVE Aero Road and TT bar, it is impossible to clamp anything to the handlebar itself. The ENVE Computer Mount is only compatible with Garmin-style mounts and the ENVE Road Stem.
- Control Center computer mount for any 31.8mm handlebar - Dual clamps provide superior holding power, excellent for GPS units
Garmin's set of Bike Cadence Sensor Replacement Bands fasten your Bike Cadence Sensor (sold separately) to any size crank arm.
Page 1 of 7 Next page