45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick.
A wide flat pedal with wicked grip, 45NRTH's Heiruspecs deliver supreme contact with the bottom of your traditional winter boots. The big CNC-extruded body provides a massive footprint and 16 alloy pins spread across the concave body to provide the ultimate grip. Sealed DU bearings keep them spinning smooth and replacement pin kits are available (sold separately) in seven different colors so you can color-coordinate your rig.
Riding in deep, sticky snow just got a whole lot easier. 45NRTH's Helva pedals feature an open CNC-forged body that excels at shedding snow. Its super thin 9mm profile gives you maximum clearance while cornering and riding in deep ruts, plus they're light. Sealed DU bearings keep them spinning smooth and replacement pin kits are available (sold separately) in seven different colors so you can color-coordinate your rig.
• Nylon construction • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Includes mounting hardware • 36 grams per pair
• M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Single-sided design
• Steel • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Classic road toe clip profile • Includes mounting hardware • 36 grams per pair
• Steel • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Includes mounting hardware • 50 grams per pair
Doubles represent the ultimate in toe strap comfort and performance. You won't believe how much more secure and comfortable they are than traditional singles until you've tried them yourself. Suddenly toe clips will make perfect sense, and you'll be riding with newfound confidence. - Leather with steel hardware - Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) - 114 grams per pair - 420mm length
• Leather laminate with non-stretch inner layer • Steel hardware • Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) • 140 grams per pair • 420mm length
The Cecil Pro Track pedal was named for a Minnesota local legend who operated the Shakopee Velodrome in the 70’s and early 80’s. It's a traditional sealed-bearing, low-profile track pedal and was designed to accommodate single toe straps. - Pedal spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal type: toe clip compatible - Spindle material: chromoly - Weight: 238 g - Cage length: 78mm - Cage width: 59mm - Height: 14mm, 26mm
• Sealed Bearings • Ability to use 6mm hex or 15mm pedal wrench • M4 threaded pedal cages mounting holes • Four windows in pedal body large enough to fit double toe straps • Polished Body • Concave footbed • Dual sided
- Wide, low profile 6061 alloy platform for maximum control and clearance - Features sealed cartridge bearings combined with tough DU bushings - Includes two sets of removable hex head traction studs, one set of standard and one set of super sharp R2 pins
- Low profile design, 16mm thick - Fiber reinforced nylon body, CrMo spindle, loose ball bearings - Molded, non-replaceable pins
- Low profile design, 16mm thick - Diecast alloy body with CrMo spindle and sealed bearings - 20 replaceable steel pins per pedal (10 per side)
- CNC machined body with DU bushing and sealed bearings
- Super low profile design, 10mm thin - Oversized sealed outboard bearing with additional internal bushing - 9 replaceable pins per side
- Cast aluminum body with traction nubs - Loose ball bearings
- CNC-machined in Canada from custom-extruded 6061-T6 aluminum - 17mm super low-profile concave parallelogram body with 10 replaceable pins per side to increase grip - Nickel plated forged chromoly spindle turns on sealed bearing and proprietary KY bushing internals
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
Replacement axle kit for Chromag Contact pedals.
Replacement axle kit for Chromag Scarab pedals.
Chromag worked with Brandon Semenuk to design a pedal that features a lightweight, compact platform body that extends inboard bringing the riders feet closer to the cranks for superior control. The Contact pedal has a very low-profile, concave CNC’d surface that is only 13mm at pedal center and weighs in at only 190g per pedal.
At 110 x 105MM, Chromag's Scarab pedals feature one of the widest platforms available, yet thanks to the thin profile and chamfered corners, it has great clearance. Chromag's proprietary extrusion and machined design provides an ultra thin true-concave profile that is only 13mm at platform center. Custom traction pins are made of hardened steel and feature two height options via the removable washer. A shear line reduces pedal damage when the pins are struck. Each pedal features 42 placement options for the ultimate customization. • Low profile 13mm at platform center • True concave design • Custom adjustable height pin • 42 pin placement options • 430g / pair
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Candy 7 & 11 - Model years 2016 – present
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
$15.00 - $15.99
Everything you need to keep those Crank Bros pedals spinning freely is found in their Pedal Rebuild Kit. Each kit includes parts and instruction to rebuild one pair of Crank Bros. pedals.
Your pedals like to be pampered. The Crank Brothers Pedal Refresh Kit gives you everything you need to keep them happy. Pedal Refresh Kit includes: - enduro catridge bearings - igus LL-glide bearings - double seal system (internal and external seals) - hex alloy end caps - o-rings - nuts - sleeve bushings - bearing removal tool Compatible with the following pedals (2010-present): - Eggbeaters - Candys - Mallets - 5050s
Page 1 of 11 Next page