- Super low-friction external-type 24mm BB specifically for BMX Racing - Features titanium-coated SUS bearings, low-friction seals and lightweight lube - Titanium coating offers corrosion resistance and smoother-rolling bearings
Campagnolo's Super Record Ultra-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
Campagnolo's Power-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Power-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
Campagnolo's Power-Torque OS-Fit Integrated Bottom Bracket Cups let you install your Power-Torque crankset (sold separately) into an oversize bottom bracket shell. They are constructed from anodized aluminum for low weight and excellent durability. And, they're available to fit frames with BB30 and BB86 bottom bracket shells.
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
Compatible only with Record or Chorus square taper cranks. Features three cartridge bearings and a chromoly steel spindle. - 3 sealed cartridge bearings, 2 on the drive side, 1 on the non-drive side - Removable cups are machined from 7000 series aluminum - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 220 grams
Campagnolo's Record Pista Bottom Bracket is a masterpiece of refinement thanks to its gossamer carbon/aluminum cartridge, easy-spinning bearings and lightweight aluminum cups.
Chris King has been making stainless-steel sealed bearings for 34 years, and never has there been a component that benefited more from their quality than the external bottom bracket. The Chris King bottom bracket is specifically designed for crank systems with outboard bearing cups and is available in the full assortment of colors that only King can do. It all starts with the bearings. King makes their own bearings in-house and the process allows them to place more balls per bearing—24 to be exact . More rolling elements per bearing creates a stronger overall bearing system. This bottom bracket works seamlessly with King's precision injector tool (sold separately) so that flushing new grease into your bottom bracket is a quick and easy operation.
Dimension American bottom bracket for one-piece cranks. - Include cups, bearings and cones - 24 tpi
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
Running a conventional threaded bottom bracket on your BB30 or PF30 frame doesn't have to be complicated. This press-fit adapter from FSA goes in snug and opens up a lot of crankset possibilities for your BB30/PF30 frame. - Aluminum - Allows conventional threaded bottom brackets to be installed in a BB30 or PF30 frame - Install with headset press (not included) and green Loctite (included)
This FSA MegaExo bottom bracket is for use MTB MegaExo cranksets with 24mm spindles. - Sealed bearings - Die-cast then CNC machined alloy bearing cups - Composite Di2-compatible adjustable center sleeve
$36.99 - $54.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$38.99 - $164.99
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BB90 (Trek Madone) frame - Choose MegaExo carbon (ceramic bearings with red-anodized aluminum shields) or alloy (stainless steel bearings with black plastic shields)
There's precious little that's better than a fresh bottom bracket. This complete FSA BB30 Bottom Bracket contains 2 stainless steel bearings, 2 C-Clips, 2 dust covers, and 1 adjustment washer.
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
$49.99 - $199.99
- Road sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and wavy washer for bearing retention/tension - Mountain sets include bearings, shields, c-clips and spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
$50.99 - $59.99
ISIS revolutionized bottom bracket spindles. Keep yours spinning smoothly with this Platinum ISIS Bottom Bracket from FSA. - Forged, hollow chromoly spindle with titanium nitride coating - Integrated, large ball bearing design - Cold-forged aluminum cups - Includes crank bolts
Run your 386EVO crank with your frame that is designed for BB86 Shimano Pressfit bottom brackets with this FSA bottom bracket. - 2 lines of bearings on each side
- Enables the use of a BB386EVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BBRight (Cervelo) frame
- Enables the use of a MegaEVO (30mm spindle) crankset on a 68mm English threaded frame - Compatible with Gravity Gradient MegaEVO 30mm cranks
- Extra-thick walled hollow CrMo spindle with Ti-Nitride coating - Industrial cartridge bearings. 12mm steel crank bolts included - Forged aluminum cups with lip on drive side. - 280g
- Eccentric adapter bottom brackets enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a PF30 (68x46mm) frame to run a singlespeed drivetrain - 68mm PF30 BB shell only
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA Light Mega Exo Ceramic Road Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain.
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA MegaEvo Ceramic Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain. - Intended for road use
GXP conversion kit for Hope bottom brackets.
• CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England • Custom stainless steel bearings by INA of Switzerland are double sealed with a non contact free running Labyrinth seal with aluminum center tube • Compatible with Shimano Mountain Hollowtech II and Race Face X-Type
Page 1 of 6 Next page