Planet Bike's Quick Stop RS Resettable Lock is a great way to protect your two-wheeler. It boasts Planet Bike's impact-resistant, pick-proof, E-Z set combination lock (you can reset the combination anytime you want) and a plastic-covered 6-foot-long, 10mm-diameter cable that reaches around both wheels, the frame and an immovable object. This self-coiling lock is easy to carry, too.
$50.00 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Gripper Combination Padlock. It sports a steel body and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
KryptoLok Series Mini-7 - 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Reinforced hardened cross-bar design provides increased protection - High-security, disc-style cylinder - Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport - Rotating dustcover protects cylinder - Includes new Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying - Protective vinyl coating - 2 stainless steel keys - Key Safe Program - Patent 6422442 Gravity WheelBoltz - Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm for front wheel
Keep your stuff safe with Kryptonite's Laminated Steel Padlock. It sports a double deadbolt locking mechanism and a hardened steel shackle for serious strength and protection.
- 12.7mm hardened high-grade performance alloy steel shackle resists hand tools - New hardened double deadbolt engages both shackle-ends increasing holding power - Patented new "pass-thru" crossbar design includes anti-rotation features providing advanced protection against twist and single cut attacks - Includes FlexFrame-U bracket providing convenient multi-location u-lock transport - Includes 2 stainless steel keys with an ergonomic design to reduce torque and keep them from bending or breaking - New sliding dustcover - Reinforced hardened crossbar design provides more protection for the lock internals - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 3.25” x 7” (8.2cm x 17.8cm) - Product weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kgs)
- Extra security against theft - 5mm hex CrMo axle
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 12mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage of the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
The ultimate in sturdiness and flexibility: find a reliable companion in the BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock, which uses a numerical code instead of a key. Do you need a bicycle lock which can be used by several people? The BORDO Combo 6100 Folding Lock saves you the effort of swapping keys around and trying to find out who had them last. The lock can be conveniently opened using a configurable four-digit numerical code instead of a key. The customary ABUS quality comes as standard: bike thieves don't stand a chance, regardless of whether the lock uses a numerical code or a key. - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to the frame's paint - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - Two-component digit cylinder ensures long-lasting legibility of the numbers - Individually configurable code - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag - Length: 90cm
Looking for the security of a U-Lock but the flexibility of a chain? Look no further than the Bordo Granit X-Plus 6500. With an ABUS security rating of 15 out of 15, this lock features temper hardened steel bars encased in an extra soft coating to protect your bike's paint job. The ABUS Link Protection Shield offers high protection from sawing of the links. The lock body, links and supporting elements of the locking system use the same high quality steel you'll find in the bars. The patented X-Plus Key cylinder offers extremely high protection from picking and it can be keyed alike with other ABUS locks featuring the same X-Plus cylinder - very convenient for multi-lock and multi-bike households. Like all locks in the Bordo family, the 6500 is simple to carry. The rattle free lock carrying case attaches easily to the frame via the silicone coated non-slip Velcro straps or screws easily into the bottle-cage mounts. - 5.5mm steel bars - Bars, links, and lock body are made of special hardened steel - Soft-touch coating on the bars and matching silicone lock body cover protects bike's paint job - ABUS X-Plus Cylinder offers extremely high protection against picking - Two keys supplied with the lock, one LED lighted - ABUS Code Card for ordering additional or replacement keys - Compact, versatile folding technology offers greater range of locking options - Length: 110cm
At just 440g, the BORDO Lite 6055C is a lightweight lock that offers the perfect security-to-weight ratio. Due to its small size, the BORDO Lite easily fits into jersey pockets. And, thanks to the individually configurable digit code, you no longer have to take an additional key with you during bike rides. - Special steel design with color-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to bike's paint - The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys - Bars connected with special rivets - Two-component number tumblers guarantee long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code
$59.99 - $69.99
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
At just 440g, the BORDO Lite 6055C Mini is a lightweight lock that offers the perfect security-to-weight ratio. Due to its small size, the BORDO Lite Mini easily fits into jersey pockets. And, thanks to the individually configurable digit code, you no longer have to take an additional key with you during bike rides. - Special steel design with color-coordinated plastic casing to prevent damage to bike's paint - The bars and housing are manufactured using particularly lightweight materials and steel alloys - Bars connected with special rivets - Two-component number tumblers guarantee long-term readability of the digits - Individually configurable code
$14.99 - $19.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal code - Diameter: 8mm - Length: 150cm
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level and children bicycles - 8mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key - Two keys are supplied with the lock - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$29.99 - $39.99
The Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K is particularly suitable for cyclists who often find themselves in areas with a low risk of theft. The flexibility provided by chain locks are ideal for cyclists who often need to lock their bike up in different locations. The clear advantage of the Chain Lock Steel-O-Chain 5805K, with its 5mm square chain made from specially hardened steel, is its flexibility. It offers numerous options for locking your bike securely to various objects. Ideal objects include sturdy bike stands or lampposts, as long as the bike does not hinder anyone else when left there. - 5mm square chain with textile sleeve to protect against damage to the paintwork - The chain is made of specially hardened steel
$44.99 - $54.99
Whether bicycle racks or street lamps, the Steel-O-Chain 8807 offers maximum flexibility. At the same time, it offers high comfort with its automatic cylinder. This means that it locks as soon as the end piece is inserted. Active locking with the key is not necessary. Technology: - 9/32" thick square chain with textile sleeve that prevents damage to paintwork - The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel Operation and use: - Good protection at medium theft risk - Recommended for securing good bicycles - The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
$29.99 - $34.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
- 12 mm strong, high quality and very flexible coil cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Two component moulded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
Technology Features industry leading corrosion resistance. 14mm round shackle Lightweight with excellent strength to weight ratio Double bolting shackle in the lock body Shackle, lock body and supporting elements made of special temper hardened steel ABUS Premium Cylinder offers great protection against picking Two keys supplied with the lock Soft-touch cover protects frame *U-Lock comes with additional 10mm /4.6' Cobra cable
The Ultimate 420 radiates a feeling of security through its appearance alone. There are locks, and then there is the Ultimate 420. If you are looking for a shackle lock that will deter potential thieves just by looking at it, then you don't have to look far. Thirteen millimeters of hardened special steel and aggressive coloring make it immediately clear to any bicycle thief that they have no chance here. At the same time, the Ultimate 420 is so compact that you can easily stow it. It finds its place in every backpack and bag so it's always with you when you need to secure your valuable bicycle. - Hardened 13mm round shackle - The shackle, housing, and supporting parts of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel - Special modern design of the lock body sheathing enables optimum handling - High-quality locking cylinder for high protection against manipulation, e.g. picking - Length: 5.5-inch
The ABUS uGrip 585 chain lock features a 5mm hardened steel chain with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convenience. - Length: 29 inches
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
• Resettable four-digit combination • 4mm chain with protective sleeve • Length: 3'7"
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$20.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
Page 1 of 10 Next page