- Protective padding for outer ankle bone - Sold in pairs
- Double layer custom foam for increased airflow and reduced weight - Upper calf muscle support to prevent pad from slipping - Center adjustment strap provides even tension above calf muscle and around top of pad - Custom idp polygon neoprene for superior protection and ventilation - Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 Standards
- Low profile, minimal protection at its best - Compression fit kneepad with high-strength, flexible 1mm cap for superior fit and movement - Poly/Spandex and 4 way stretch mesh that is rollable and stowable enough to fit in a jersey pocket - Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 Standards
- Elbow/Forearm protection with flex zone to ensure pad stays in place and a 1mm cap for protection - Double layer polygon perforated foam to increase airflow and reduce weight - Center strap behind elbow to prevent slippage and ensure a perfect fit - Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 Standards
- Compression fit pad designed to be packable for when you are out on the trail - Double layer custom foam for increased airflow and reduced weight - Removable foam and knee cap allow for washing - Combination of poly/Spandex and 4-Way stretch mesh provide great fit and ventilation - Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 Standards
- Knee protection with flex zone to ensure pad stays in place and a 1mm cap for protection - Double layer polygon perforated foam to increase airflow and reduce weight - Center strap above the calf to prevent slippage and ensure a perfect fit - Designed beyond CE EN 1621/1 Standards
$169.95 - $199.95
- Combination poly/spandex and 4-way stretch mesh shirt with removable flexible chest and back impact zones, shoulder and elbow caps, and spine protector - Double-layer polygon perforated foam increases comfort and ventilation - Designed to be neck brace-compatible
- Semi-soft, lightweight upper-body protection - Features chest and back impact zones, flexible rear spine protector and adjustable shoulders to dial the perfect fit - Poly/Spandex and 4-way stretch mesh along with air-port channels designed for comfort and fit - Designed to be neck brace-compatible and worn under the jersey
- Semi-soft knee protection with x-Profile knee cap to narrow the pad profile - Features an internal floating elbow socket to allow freedom of movement while keeping the exterior pad and shell in place - Double layer polygon perforated foam to increase airflow and reduce weight - Boa system provides even tension throughout and allows micro adjustment of tension - Designed beyond CE EN 1621 standards
- Lightweight and flexible elbow guards using a breathable stretch mesh - Rip-Stop reinforced fabric with flat seams - Low profile, Pre-Shaped ergonomic design - Silicone grippers for a close, Comfortable, No-Slip fit - Ce certified protection
- Lightweight and flexible knee guards using a breathable stretch mesh - Rip-stop reinforced fabric with flat seams - Low profile, pre-shaped ergonomic design - Silicone grippers for a close, comfortable, no-slip fit - CE certified protection
- Highly flexible guard with durable poly-Fabric outer, Breathable laminated impact foam, And 3d stretch mesh lining - Lightweight vented polymer protectors with breathable neoprene knee sleeve - High-Absorption bio-Foam padding - Profiled for precision fit on specific left and right sides - Triple velcro system for a highly customizable and secure fit - Mid-Strap secures comfortably over calf - Silicone printing in inner knee sleeve helps keep guard in place
Engineered for a close, anatomical and compression fit to ensure full freedom of movement while riding the Alps 2 Elbow Guard is flexible and lightweight and provides high levels of impact and abrasion protection. Velcro straps keep this CE certified guard in position as the trail gets gnarly while a liner provides comfort on the skin. - Egonomic soft shell PU guard covers elbow area and is constructed of durable fabric made from aramidic fiber for abrasion and impact protection. - Liner offers progressive protection while providing a soft contact against the skin. - Snug design offers a firm compression fit and soft tissue support for all styles of riding. - Velcro top and bottom elastic straps to help keep the protection in place. - Silicone printing on the inner liner also prevents the guard being displaced while riding. - Stretch mesh panel for better stability of the guard while riding. - Alps 2 Elbow Guard is CE Certified.trail gets gnarly while a liner provides comfort on the skin.
- Featuring lightweight, High modulus thermoplastic protectors that are fully vented to help keep you cool - Articulated plates enable full range of arm movement, Dual density biofoam for impact absorption - Adjustable velcro strap system with silicone printed sleeve for a secure fit - Ce certified
- Flexible, Lightweight guard made from breathable rip-Stop, Pe foam and poly-Mesh - Ergonomic, Integrated soft shell pu guard - Durable aramidic fiber for abrasion and impact protection - Soft liner with a snug fit using velcro straps top and bottom - Silicone printing on the inner liner also prevents the guard being displaced - Stretch mesh panel for better stability of the guard while riding - Ce certified
- Ultra-Lightweight, Streamlined impact protection with ventilated padding - Extensive impact protection padding covering hip bone, Thigh and tailbone - Lightweight mesh and poly-Fabric construction is extremely well ventilated - Extra safety offered by triple injected impact dispersion shield (Ids) external protection on the thigh and tailbone areas
- Streamlined design for superior body fit which enables top to worn under jersey - Lightweight, Stretchable mesh main construction with breathable padded inserts - Strategically placed panels to ensure the vest remains well fitted - Removable, Slim-Profiled, Lightweight shoulder protectors - Ergonomic back protector follows natural curve of the back - Back protector pocket can also house hydration pack - Front and back conduits for hydration pack hose - Rear kidney compartments for convenient access - Full length main front zipper for easy in and out - Soft chest and side padding is reinforced for added impact absorption - Short-Sleeved styling allows for use with alpinestars elbow protectors - Bionic neck support compatible - Level 1 ce-Certified back protector is removable
Fox's Launch Sport Elbow Pads give you elbow and forearm coverage that stays put. Their molded plastic shell dishes out serious protection and the soft bio-foam liner provides real comfort. And, a simple strap system with Velcro attachments keeps the pads secure.
Simple, comfortable and protective — that's Fox's Launch Sport Knee Pads in a nutshell. The simple part comes from the easy fit system, a one-time adjustment that gives you custom coverage. The comfort comes courtesy of the Launch's asymmetrical design that is right- and left-leg specific for premium pedal power. Last but certainly not least is the protection. They sport a tough plastic exoskeleton with molded cups for serious impact resistance.
Fox's Launch Elbow pads feature a ribbed hard shell forearm and elbow cup for superior impact and trail rash protection. The molded Biofoam chassis dissipates force in the event of a crash. Plus, with vented plates and forearm cross-strapping, the Launch pads breathe well and stay put.
Fox's Launch Pro Elbow Pads give you hard-shell protection with soft-shell comfort and fit. A Kevlar panel covers a flexible plastic elbow cup for serious impact protection and the perforated neoprene body is pre-curved for an ergonomic fit. Plus, top and bottom straps and a pre-curved fit give you stay-put coverage, even while cranking on the bars, so you can focus on the action ahead.
• Lightweight, slip-on, soft elbow pad provides functional coverage. • Articulated, perforated neoprene chassis delivers an ergonomic and comfortable fit. • Elbow and forearm area padding with an abrasion resistant outer panel ensures proper coverage and durability.
• Lightweight, slip on, soft knee pad provides functional coverage. • Articulated, perforated neoprene chassis delivers an ergonomic and comfortable fit. • Knee-cup area padding with an abrasion resistant outer panel ensures proper coverage and durability. • Lightweight rear stretch panel allows for bind-free range of motion and moisture control.
Fox's Launch Pro Knee Pads give you hard-shell protection with soft-shell comfort and fit. A Kevlar knee panel covers a flexible plastic knee cup for serious impact protection and the perforated neoprene body is pre-curved for an ergonomic fit. Plus, silicone grippers behind your knees as well as top and bottom straps give you stay-put coverage, even while pedaling, so you can focus on the action ahead.
Fox's Shorty Pads protect great while being less bulky and more airy than longer pads. For superior impact protection there are ribbed hard-shell plates over the shins and on the knee cup. And, Fox's X-Up strapping system comfortably locks the pads onto both sides of your knees to prevent twisting and slipping. These great pads are nicely vented to breathe well, too, so you can wear them on every ride.
Go big with confidence. Fox's Titan Race Liner Shorts offer exceptional protection for the serious gravity and trail riders out there. • Multi paneled articulated main body construction • Anatomically shaped molded foam hip pads • 1 piece molded chamois for comfort
Fox's Youth Launch Pro Knee Pads give you hard-shell protection with soft-shell comfort and fit. A Kevlar knee panel covers a tough plastic knee cup for serious impact protection and the perforated neoprene body is pre-curved for an ergonomic fit. Plus, silicone grippers behind your knees as well as top and bottom straps give you stay-put coverage, even while pedaling, so you can focus on the action ahead.
The Launch pads from Fox are high-tech leg armor for mountain bikers that protect you like no other. With Fox's X-Up strapping system, the knee cap locks onto both sides of your knee to prevent twisting and slipping. The ribbed hard-shell plates are asymmetrical for comfort and provide superior impact protection. Plus, they're even vented to breathe well, so you can wear them on every ride.
The Launch Pro D3O Elbow Guards build on the legendary performance of Fox's existing guards and elevate the performance to new heights. Designed with input from Fox's elite level race team, these elbow guards utilize D30 - the worldwide leader in impact reducing materials - and combine that technology with a removable hard cap for bulletproof durability and all mountain performance. The D3O CE certified build allows the elbow guard to stay flexible for ease of movement and comfort, but upon impact, they instantly harden to provide a hard shell-like protection. The Launch Pro D3O Elbow Guards have a breathable, moisture wicking construction, so they remain comfortable all day long. - Enhanced breathability through perforated, non-toxic, hypoallergenic Ariaprene neoprene - Anatomically designed panels provide superior on-bike comfort - Moisture wicking back fabric keeps you cool and dry - Removable/replaceable hardshell front cap to reduce snagging - D3O CE certified insert for impact protection
Go big with confidence when you're rocking Fox's Titan Sport Jacket. It offers exceptional back, chest, shoulder and forearm protection for the serious gravity riders out there. The Titan features high-density foam and high-impact plastic for maximum safety and the removable spine protector boasts a built-in kidney belt, too. Plus, the entire jacket has perfectly placed mesh ventilation zones for comfort and breathability.
Page 1 of 3 Next page